Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ad Space...and a winner!!

Do you see what I see? That countdown to the left (and below)?

Fifteen days!
Fifteen days! That's all. And perhaps it's even less, if Barnes and Nobles delivers on its vow to have the magazine in its stores on the weekend of the 19th. The anticipation is killing me!

And because we look forward to many new readers coming to the blog once the magazine hits newsstands, we are opening up our sidebar to a limited number of advertising spots for anyone who wants their blog or business to feel the full benefit of so many like-minded readers. We will place a 125x125 image or button linking to your website, so if you are interested,please act quickly by emailing me for details at linda@restyledhome.ca or to the email link above our current sponsors.

Now, on to the winner of our Grand Prize give-away! We are so thankful to those of you who participated and contacted your local magazine retailers/sources to ask them to bring in Flea Market Style. Because, we all know that the more magazines we sell, the more likely it will be that we will be asked to make Flea Market Style a regular on newsstands everywhere.

We appreciate each and every one of you for all the encouragement and support we have been given: via comments, emails, linkage, blog posts, Tweets and Facebook updates. Without you, Flea Market Style would not be as destined for success as we believe it to be.

Now, we send a big congratulations out to:

Marcy of Pine Creek Cottage

You are our grand prize winner!!
Please email us with your mailing address and as soon as the magazine is in our hands, we will send you out your entire prize, including the signed copy of Flea Market Style (by Matthew or Ki).

****************************************

Oh, and if you are so inclined, check out our feature on The Examiner.com.
Renee does a great interview...thanks, Renee!!!

14 comments:

Kristopher K said...

whoo hoo - congratulations :)

laurie @ bargain hunting said...

Oh, I can't wait to see it! Best wishes to all of you. laurie

Rose ~Victorian Rose ~ said...

Have been asking for your magazine...at WalMart...but the "magazine guy" said he had never heard of it..but of course, I KNEW why...because it is not "out" yet.
But I wanted to put the "bug" in their ear for them to know the NAME of it... all the same..
( sneaky huh ? )

Rose
http://delightfulclutter.blogspot.com/

MessageForce said...

I am waiting eagerly for the countdown to end. Now it is becoming almost uncontrollable to handle my emotions. Please can you release it a bit early.

Pat Winter said...

I can't wait!!!I choose my magazines carefully and this will certainly be a must have.
Pat

Marcy said...

I'm thrilled!! Thank you so much. What a great way to start my week!

KeKe said...

I can't wait!! I live for magazines like this!!!

Grace said...

I marked my Calendar and will look for it! I can not wait...Congratulations. Grace

Herself said...

Yeah, Marci!

Crystal said...

Whooo Hoooo! I will be at the closest Barnes and Noble on Feb 19th. I can't wait to see the fabulous magazine.
Thanks for the update.

Mélanie said...

I've just discovered your magazine thanks to another blogger. I'm sorry but I'm french . I would love to find it in France , I'm going to look around

Anonymous said...

I have looked all over town already, still looking to see if i can find it before the feb 23 date.

i just love new magazines, especially when its about flea markets!!!!


janice In Missouri

Ruby’s Upcycle Designs™ said...

I'm so bummed...I called a magazine store yesterday and the clerk told me that the magazine was in stock...so I drove all the way down to pick it up only to find that they did not have it! They did take my name to call when it comes in...patiently waiting. Sorry, I posted yesterday in that excited rush to get the magazine. :)

Stacey Merriman said...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOO excited to hear about B & K selling your magazine! I will be stopping by on the 19th to see if they delivered! I cant wait to get my hands on a copy!